PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITEWhat’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using the website www.liminal11.com (this website)
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
- Who we are and how to contact us
- By using this website you accept these terms
- There are other terms that apply to you
- We may make changes to these terms
- We may make changes to this website
- We may suspend or withdraw this website
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else
- You must keep your account details safe
- How you may use materials on this website
- Do not rely on information on this website
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
- User-generated content is not approved by us
- How to complain about content uploaded by other users
- Our responsibility for loss or damages suffered by you
- Exclusion of liability for digital content
- How we may use your personal information
- Uploading content to this website
- Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- Rules about linking to this website
- Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
- Our trademarks are registered
Who we are and how to contact us
www.liminal11.com is a website operated by Liminal 11 Limited (“we”,”us”,”our”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 11052659 and have our registered office at 2a The Quadrant, Epsom KT17 4RH, United Kingdom. Our main trading address is 2a The Quadrant, Epsom KT17 4RH. We do not have a registered VAT number.
To contact us for general queries or with general comments, see the “GET IN TOUCH” page on this website.
By using this website you accept these terms
If you do not agree with these terms, you must not use this website.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of this website. When using this website, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
- Our Cookies Policy , which sets out information about the cookies on the website.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time that you wish to use this website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at the time.
We may make changes to this website
We may update and change this website from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw this website
This website is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that this website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of this website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under these terms.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you may use material on this website
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from this website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on this website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on this website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on this website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this website
The content on this website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on this website.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on this website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on this website is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where this website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on this website do not represent our views or values.
How to complain about content uploaded by others
If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please contact us on email@example.com.
Our responsibility for losses or damages suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of supply
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to this website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statuatory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, this website
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on this website
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profit, sales, business or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide this website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use this website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
How we may use your personal information
Uploading content to this website
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to this website, or to make contact with other users of this website, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to this website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
When you upload or post content to this website, you grant us and other users of this website the following non-exclusive rights to use that content without charge or the need to credit you, anywhere in the world, in any medium, for any purpose (including commercial purposes) and without limited as to time:
- To use, store and hold it in our services or content
- To make things inspired by it, based on or incorporating it (or any part of it)
- To moderate it (ie to review, remove or decide not to display content, and if it breaks any laws, to refer it to the police and other authorities)
- To display it
- To create derivative and amended/modified versions of that content (including versions that may be considered derogatory).
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to this website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on this website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy .
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
We do not store terrorist content.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that this website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access this website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which this website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this website. You must not attack this website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this website will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to this website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to this website in any website that is not owned by you.
This website site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on this website other than that set out above, please contact us through the “GET IN TOUCH” page on this website
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Our trade marks are registered
“LIMINAL 11” is a UK registered trade mark of Liminal 11 Limited. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under the section above headed How you may use material on this website.