We’ve released four AMAZING tarot publications today and they’re now shipping from our webshop!
Read on to see what’s available and where to order…
Modern Witch Tarot Journal
by Lisa Sterle, the creator of Modern Witch Tarot!
Special Limited Edition (PRE-ORDER) * £50 * Published 29 October 2020
Standard Edition (PRE-ORDER) * 978-1-912634-24-8 * £14.99 * Published 29 October 2020
Standard Edition North America (PRE-ORDER) * 978-1-454943-12-9 * $19.95 * Published 3 November 2020
Take your tarot readings to the next level!
Modern Witch Tarot Journal is far more than a guidebook, with sections on…
- CARD MEANINGS: build your own personal reference guide and log your reflections on each card
- TAROT READINGS: record your readings and interpretations, with space both for shorter and more complex readings – track your personal growth!
- TAROT SPREADS: collect your favourite spreads and learn how to create your own
- TAROT DECKS: keep track of your tarot deck inventory, wish list and deck interviews
- BOOKS AND ONLINE RESOURCES: record all your favourite tarot books, blogs, Insta-witches and more
- TAROT CIRCLE: a directory to of the people in your tarot circle, professional readers, meetings and events – an organised coven is a happy coven!
Lavishly illustrated with all new full-page colour artwork by Lisa Sterle, Modern Witch Tarot Journal has a faux-leather cover with the Modern Witch logo embossed on the back.
Use it with Modern Witch Tarot, or any of your favourite tarot decks!
250 pages | 120gsm uncoated woodfree paper | ribbon bookmark
What’s special about the special limited edition?
- Deluxe Modern Witch Tarot Journal with metallic gold edges and a back pocket
- 10 sticker sheets to decorate your journal!
- 8 mini-prints of ALL of Lisa’s new original drawings! (215 x 160)
- 5 decorative bookmarks! Metallic gold tarot card designs on super-thick card (The Fool, The Chariot, 9 of Cups, 2 of Swords, 7 of Pentacles)
- Strictly limited to 1,111 copies!
- Authenticity card signed and numbered by Lisa Sterle
- Paper wrapping (no cellophane!)