Here’s everything you need to know about shipping from Liminal 11’s webshop.
IF YOU NEED HELP
If you have questions or experience any technical issues in our webshop, please contact our webshop manager at Hello@liminal11.com and we will be more than happy to resolve the issue for you!
You will receive a confirmation email from Liminal 11 once your order is placed. If you don’t receive this email, check your spam folder and add us to your ‘safe senders’ list! Contact Hello@liminal11.com if you have any issues.
HOW WE SHIP
We process orders every weekday at 10 a.m.
We offer two shipping options from our webshop: DHL (TRACKED) and ROYAL MAIL (NO TRACKING).
DHL (TRACKED) SHIPPING
- DHL Express is a fast and reliable courier service.
- Once we process your order, you will receive tracking updates from DHL.
- Most DHL orders are delivered within 1-4 working days.
- DHL Express has higher shipping fees because they offer a faster and safer delivery service than other shippers.
- We recommend selecting the DHL option if you are located outside the United Kingdom, especially if you feel the local postal service in your home country is unreliable.
ROYAL MAIL POST (NOT TRACKED)
- Royal Mail is an affordable shipping service via the post office.
- There is no tracking available for Royal Mail orders.
- Liminal 11 cannot be held responsible for orders lost in the post. Please use the DHL TRACKED shipping option if you are concerned about your order being lost.
- Royal Mail orders to the UK will normally be delivered within 2-3 working days. (We use the 2nd Class service.)
- Royal Mail’s international shipping times vary depending on the time of year. You can review their shipping times to your home country by visiting Royal Mail International Standard.
- International orders sent by Royal Mail will be handed to your country’s local post office for delivery.
- Customers outside the UK will likely be charged customs by their home country’s government. We recommend you check your local government’s customs rules for more information.
- If you select the DHL shipping option, Liminal 11 will cover as much of the customs cost as we can. Some countries may still charge you customs on top of what we pay on your behalf. For more information, see DHL’s information on customs.
- Royal Mail orders are more likely to incur customs charges.
- Liminal 11 cannot be held responsible for customs fees you may incur in shipping our products to your home country.
FREE SHIPPING FOR LIMITED EDITIONS
- We offer free worldwide shipping for our Special Limited Edition products.
- If you purchase other products in the same order as a Special Limited Edition, you will be charged shipping for the non-limited edition items.
- At checkout, if you are charged shipping for a Special Limited Edition – this is a technical error! Please contact our webshop manager at Hello@liminal11.com, and we will resolve the problem for you.
- We will begin shipping pre-order items as soon as we receive our print runs from our printers.
- Please bear in mind that – due to the nature of international cargo shipping – sometimes the actual ship date will be a little before or a little after our official release date. We will update this information on our website as often as possible!
- We are a small team working in a tiny office, so please bear with us if it takes us several days to work through all of our pre-orders!
- You will receive a confirmation email when your order has been packed and shipped.
- If you have questions about pre-orders, contact Hello@liminal11.com and our webshop manager will help.
BUYING FROM OTHER RETAILERS
- All of our products – except for Limited Editions – are available from bookstores around the world, including The Book Depository and Amazon.
- You can ask your local bookstore to order Liminal 11 products for you!
- Please take extra care when buying Liminal 11 tarot decks from sites like Wish, Ali Baba, Etsy and Ebay – we are aware that sellers on these sites primarily sell low-quality, counterfeit decks. Please order from a reputable bookstore if you want a legitimate product!
- Liminal 11 cannot be held responsible for orders of our products from other retailers. Please contact the seller directly if you require customer service.
USA & CANADA
- Some of our products can’t be shipped to the USA and Canada from our webshop.
- This is because our North American co-publisher (Sterling Ethos) owns the rights to sell certain products in those countries.
- This information will always be clearly stated on the product page, and we always link to a local bookshop where you can order these products from the USA and Canada.
DAMAGED GOODS AND REFUNDS
- If you receive a book or tarot deck from us that is damaged, mis-printed, or otherwise not to your satisfaction, please contact us for a replacement: Hello@liminal11.com.
- If you would like a refund for your order, please contact our webshop manager at Hello@liminal11.com, and include your order number in the subject line.