Here’s everything you need to know about shipping from Liminal 11’s webshop.
IF YOU NEED HELP
If you have questions or experience any technical issues in our webshop, please contact our webshop manager at Hello@liminal11.com and we will be more than happy to resolve the issue for you!
You will receive a confirmation email from Liminal 11 once your order is placed. If you don’t receive this email, check your spam folder and add us to your ‘safe senders’ list! Contact Hello@liminal11.com if you have any issues.
HOW WE SHIP
We process orders every weekday however due to the current lockdown in the UK this days may vary.
We offer two shipping options from our webshop: DHL (TRACKED) for all orders, and for domestic orders within the UK ROYAL MAIL (NO TRACKING).
DHL (TRACKED) SHIPPING
- DHL Express is a fast and reliable courier service.
- Once we process your order, you will receive tracking updates from DHL.
- Most DHL orders are delivered within 1-4 working days.
- DHL Express offers a faster and safer delivery service and we can track its journey every step of the way to make sure you get your order hassle free.
- Due to changes in customs we have switched all international orders to DHL to maintain the high level of customer service.
ROYAL MAIL POST (NOT TRACKED)
- Royal Mail is exclusive for domestic orders in the UK.
- There is no tracking available for Royal Mail orders.
- Liminal 11 cannot be held responsible for orders lost in the post. Please use the DHL TRACKED shipping option if you are concerned about your order being lost.
- Royal Mail orders to the UK will normally be delivered within 2-3 working days.
- Royal Mail’s shipping times can vary at peek times such as Christmas, so DHL can be more reliable for urgent orders.
- Customers outside the UK will likely be charged customs by their home country’s government. We recommend you check your local government’s customs rules for more information.
- If you select the DHL shipping option, For more information, see DHL’s information on customs.
- Liminal 11 cannot be held responsible for customs fees you may incur in shipping our products to your home country.
FREE SHIPPING FOR LIMITED EDITIONS
- We offer free worldwide shipping for our Special Limited Edition products, this does not cover customs fees.
- If you purchase other products in the same order as a Special Limited Edition, you will be charged shipping for the non-limited edition items.
- At checkout, if you are charged shipping for a Special Limited Edition – this is a technical error! Please contact our webshop manager at Hello@liminal11.com, and we will resolve the problem for you.
- We will begin shipping pre-order items as soon as we receive our print runs from our printers.
- Please bear in mind that – due to the nature of international cargo shipping – sometimes the actual ship date will be a little before or a little after our official release date. We will update this information on our website as often as possible!
- We are a small team working in a tiny office, so please bear with us if it takes us several days to work through all of our pre-orders!
- You will receive a confirmation email when your order has been packed and shipped.
- If you have questions about pre-orders, contact Hello@liminal11.com and our webshop manager will help.
BUYING FROM OTHER RETAILERS
- All of our products – except for Limited Editions – are available from bookstores around the world, including The Book Depository and Amazon.
- You can ask your local bookstore to order Liminal 11 products for you!
- Please take extra care when buying Liminal 11 tarot decks from sites like Wish, Ali Baba, Etsy and Ebay – we are aware that sellers on these sites primarily sell low-quality, counterfeit decks. Please order from a reputable bookstore if you want a legitimate product!
- Liminal 11 cannot be held responsible for orders of our products from other retailers. Please contact the seller directly if you require customer service.
USA & CANADA
- Some of our products can’t be shipped to the USA and Canada from our webshop.
- This is because our North American co-publisher (Sterling Ethos) owns the rights to sell certain products in those countries.
- This information will always be clearly stated on the product page, and we always link to a local bookshop where you can order these products from the USA and Canada.
DAMAGED GOODS AND REFUNDS
- If you receive a book or tarot deck from us that is damaged, mis-printed, or otherwise not to your satisfaction, please contact us for a replacement: Hello@liminal11.com.
- If you would like a refund for your order, please contact our webshop manager at Hello@liminal11.com, and include your order number in the subject line.