Here’s everything you need to know about shipping from Liminal 11’s webshop.
IF YOU NEED HELP
If you have questions or experience any technical issues in our webshop, please contact our webshop manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to resolve the issue for you!
You will receive a confirmation email from Liminal 11 once your order is placed. If you don’t receive this email, check your spam folder and add us to your ‘safe senders’ list! Contact email@example.com if you have any issues.
HOW WE SHIP
We process orders as fast as we can, but as a small business sometimes there can be unexpected delays.
We offer two main shipping options from our webshop: Standard International for all international orders, and for domestic orders within the UK Standard UK.
- International orders are separated into couriers depending on the buyer destination. The majority of Liminal 11 orders will be sent through DHL or USPS.
- Both DHL and USPS offer a fast and safe delivery service that we can track every step of the way to make sure you get your order hassle free.
- Due to changes in customs we have switched all international orders to tracked services to maintain a high level of customer service.
- We are currently changing our shipping process and tracking information is available to us that may not be sent directly to customers, while we address this if you require tracking information please contact Hello@liminal11.com.
- The majority of standard domestic orders in the UK will be shipped with Royal Mail, DPD is used for express and heavy orders.
- Royal Mail orders to the UK will normally be delivered within 2-3 working days.
- DPD orders to the UK will normally be delivered withing 2 working days.
- Royal Mail’s shipping times can vary at peak times such as Christmas, so express can be more reliable for urgent orders.
- Customers outside the UK will likely be charged customs by their home country’s government. We recommend you check your local government’s customs rules for more information.
- Liminal 11 cannot be held responsible for customs fees you may incur in shipping our products to your home country.
- Post Brexit customs charges will be incurred in the EU.
FREE SHIPPING FOR LIMITED EDITIONS
- We offer free worldwide shipping for our Special Limited Edition products, this does not cover customs fees, which is currently labelled EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL or EXPRESS UK.
- If you purchase other products in the same order as a Special Limited Edition, you will be charged shipping for the non-limited edition items.
- At checkout, if you are charged shipping for a Special Limited Edition – this is a technical error! Please contact our webshop manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve the problem for you.
- We will begin shipping pre-order items as soon as we receive our print runs from our printers.
- Please bear in mind that – due to the nature of international cargo shipping – sometimes the actual ship date will be a little before or a little after our official release date. We will update this information on our website as often as possible!
- We will hold orders combining pre-order and standard items until the pre-order release date.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your order has been packed and shipped.
- If you have questions about pre-orders, contact email@example.com and our webshop manager will help.
BUYING FROM OTHER RETAILERS
- All of our products – except for Limited Editions – are available from bookstores around the world, including The Book Depository and Amazon.
- You can ask your local bookstore to order Liminal 11 products for you!
- Please take extra care when buying Liminal 11 tarot decks from sites like Wish, Ali Baba, Etsy and Ebay – we are aware that sellers on these sites primarily sell low-quality, counterfeit decks. Please order from a reputable bookstore if you want a legitimate product!
- Liminal 11 cannot be held responsible for orders of our products from other retailers. Please contact the seller directly if you require customer service.
USA & CANADA
- Some of our products can’t be shipped to the USA and Canada from our webshop.
- This is because our North American co-publisher (Union Square) owns the rights to sell certain products in those countries.
- This information will always be clearly stated on the product page, and we always link to a local bookshop where you can order these products from the USA and Canada.
DAMAGED GOODS AND REFUNDS
- If you receive a book or tarot deck from us that is damaged, mis-printed, or otherwise not to your satisfaction, please contact us for a replacement: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like a refund for your order, please contact our webshop manager at email@example.com, and include your order number in the subject line.