Modern Witch Tarot Journal is a new guided journal from Lisa Sterle.
Pre-orders are open!
Special Limited Edition
£50, exclusive to Liminal11.com
Standard Edition (US & Canada)
$19.95, available in all good bookshops!
Standard Edition (rest of world)
£14.99, available in all good bookshops and from our webshop!
EDIT: due to shipping times from the printer, our release date will be a few weeks later than originally announced:
USA & Canada: November 3rd
UK / rest of world: October 29th
Special limited edition: October 29th
Take your tarot readings to the next level!
Modern Witch Tarot Journal is far more than a guidebook, with sections on…
- CARD MEANINGS: build your own personal reference guide and log your reflections on each card
- TAROT READINGS: record your readings and interpretations, with space both for shorter and more complex readings – track your personal growth!
- TAROT SPREADS: collect your favourite spreads and learn how to create your own
- TAROT DECKS: keep track of your tarot deck inventory, wish list and deck interviews
- BOOKS AND ONLINE RESOURCES: record all your favourite tarot books, blogs, Insta-witches and more
- TAROT CIRCLE: a directory to of the people in your tarot circle, professional readers, meetings and events – an organised coven is a happy coven!
Lavishly illustrated with all new full-page colour artwork by Lisa Sterle, Modern Witch Tarot Journal has a faux-leather cover with the Modern Witch logo embossed on the back.
Use it with Modern Witch Tarot, or any of your favourite tarot decks!
250 pages | 120gsm uncoated woodfree paper | ribbon bookmark
What’s special about the special limited edition?
- Deluxe Modern Witch Tarot Journal with metallic gold edges and a back pocket
- 10 sticker sheets to decorate your journal!
- 8 mini-prints of ALL of Lisa’s new original drawings! (215 x 160)
- 5 decorative bookmarks! Metallic gold tarot card designs on super-thick card (The Fool, The Chariot, 9 of Cups, 2 of Swords, 7 of Pentacles)
- Strictly limited to 1,111 copies!
- Authenticity card signed and numbered by Lisa Sterle
- Paper wrapping (no cellophane!)